Double Glazing Repairs
To request a free quote on all your specialty glass needs, please call M & M Glazing Services on 01622 435 276
Choosing the Right Glazier in Bromley
If you live in the London Borough of Bromley and have been looking for a reputable glazier to help you with door and window repairs, we’re on hand to provide you with the best possible advice in finding one.
Rather than talking about our own credentials, we prefer to let our Bromley customers listen to the recommendations of previous clients who come back to use us for glass and double glazing repairs on a repeat basis.
For this reason, we’ve provided some handy hints and tips on how to find a great glazier in Bromley who can assist you with window and door repairs on any type of installation:
- Check how long your possible choice of glazier has been in business (We’ve covered the Bromley area for nearly 30 years)
- Beware of traders who insist on replacing units when double glazing repairs seem possible. Some glaziers recommend more extensive work to boost their profits (M&M Glazing Services will always try to save you money by undertaking repairs instead of replacements)
- If your Bromley glazier offers to undertake window repairs on your behalf, make sure they can work with any type of frame (We can provide window repairs on timber, aluminium and uPVC frames)
- Make sure your glazier can install replacement or upgraded locking systems when they undertake window or door repairs (Our company discusses security in detail and always recommends the best locking systems for our Bromley clients)
- Always request a quote that includes all labour and material costs. Be wary if a quote contains charges that your glazier is reluctant to explain (Every quote we provide is clear and transparent. We NEVER apply hidden charges)
- If you are likely to need an out-of-hours service for door repairs and window repairs in Bromley, can your glazier provide it? (M&M Glazing Services provide emergency repair services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including shop boarding)
- Never pay for double glazing repairs in advance. Wait until you’ve seen the quality of the repair before parting with your money (Our work is unconditionally guaranteed and we won’t charge you until you’re satisfied with our workmanship)
For double glazing repair and door repairs in Bromley for trusted local independent specialists, call the team at M&M Glazing today.
Copyright © M & M Glazing